View Single Post
Old 12-08-2006, 08:39 PM

Default (LC) The mixed games on FTP are WOOT!

Played about 3 hours of "HA" (PL Holdem/Omaha mixed) last night and I gotta say the games were juicy as hell.

Lots of HE players who didn't know squat about Omaha. And the HE players were generally terrible anyway. I was at the .50/1 tables (mostly because I still kinda suck at Omaha [but not as much as the opposition] and didn't want to play Omaha for $200 stacks) and at the 6-max tables there were usually 4 donks and a TAG who played way too tightly and couldn't adjust to deep stacks (which are easy to come by in the action-packed Omaha rounds [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]).

My favorite hand of the night was Q[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]T[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]9[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]8[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] on the button, on a K[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]J[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]6[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] flop. We got all in and my opponents with JJxx and KKJx (poor guy with JJ didn't even have an out, lol) -- neither one had a spade draw -- berated me for "sucking out" and "going all-in on a draw".

Lol wrapaments.