View Single Post
Old 10-24-2007, 02:14 AM

Default Re: uNL 1 year report card

[ QUOTE ]
Do you find its become ridiculous EMc, that amount of times i open the forums and see a legitimate post with 1 reply and then right above it a "check my EV graph boys" with 10 replies is too many to count

[/ QUOTE ]

I have, and thats part of the reason we added ama and orange. I dont have as much time as I used to (im getting a little more now, that might change, who knows). I lock every one of those and give the poster a PM (usually) about why and dont do it again. My biggest concern when this forum was opened was that it would become a wasteland of poor posts getting too many responses and good posts either non-existant or being ignored. Hence the reason I usually lock posts too that are so basic.

It is my goal as both a moderator and user of this forum to keep it as high as it can be in terms of content, but also realizing what this forum is designed for. Its a fine line.

Edited to add: When we switch over to the new software we as mods have more tools wrt to warnings and such that will make things better I think.