View Single Post
Old 11-30-2007, 10:32 AM

Default Re: I Need to Move Up To Where My Raises Get Respect...

[ QUOTE ]
I was wandering about going for a bonus at at PR skin, I guess now I will [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Keep'em pocket nines a-coming.

[/ QUOTE ]
The Frequent Player Points don’t add up all that quickly, since they only count the hands where you saw the flop, instead of the hands where you were dealt two cards. And they round it down to a tenth of a point each time.
At .25/.50 you’re going to need 15-20K hands to clear a 100$ bonus. That is SLOOOOOOW…
And that is their 50% deposit bonus increased with a 50% deposit bonus (with a 100$ max) from the 2+2 bonus program. Not that interesting. But it’s with 5 free 2+2 books! And that changes things…

Also table selection is hell there. .25/.50 is the lowest limit they have, and it’s crowded with multitabling tightwads. Good luck finding more than 1 or 2 tables where the VP$IP is above 30 (and stays that way for at least an hour)…
But there is the occasional VP$IP >50 table that just got filled with fish. But the tightwads jump on those immediately, so you have to get there first… [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]