View Single Post
Old 11-28-2007, 12:55 PM

Default Re: The Revolution - Game Thread

Our House, none of that is true. None.

The "fake" VP was a wolf. So I am a tough wolf, but I am basically toast. I give up a guy who is so under the radar he is not even part of the discussion. Calling him the "fake VP" is completely misleading. He protected what is likely a powerful wolf and is a member of the wolf team.

As to buying the armor. I said from the very beginning of the day exactly what my criteria were and what I would do. I said that if I was leading the lynch I would buy the armor. If I wasn't then I wouldn't spend my abilities. The vote count came in late showing Nich leading me something like 11 to 9. I had to decide whether to do what I had said from the very beginning I would do, which would be to not buy armor, or to buy it. I decided to buy it because it was too close and I understood that it would look suspicious not to with such a close vote count. I had opened another browser with a PM to Herbie that said "buy armor" which I sent by the 2+2 clock, which is exactly the same as my laptop clock, at 7:59.

I also pushed for Mets to die and he was evil. Furthermore Mets wanted me voted and under your theory he would have known I was evil and would have protected me. Remember Mets didn't get to talk to the other evils. Mets clearly did not see me as a member of his team, and I attacked him, and he thwarted my prefferred course of action.

Seriously, at this point if you think I am the single player most likely to be a wolf you are brain damaged. I have done more to prove myself than has ever been required in a game before and I will continue to help my team win, but my power is not unlimited.