Hero (BTN): 104,090
SB: 23,915
BB: 50,583
UTG: 9,957
UTG+1: 7,260
MP1: 10,403
MP2: 36,793
CO: 19,871

Pre-Flop: (3,600) K[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] K[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] dealt to Hero (BTN)
2 folds, <font color="red">MP1 raises to 10,253 and is All-In</font>, 2 folds, Hero calls 10,253,

::: Hero calls, MP1 range is probably pockets, and Ax
In any event, KK has that crushed unless an ace flops, so I'm ok with other people calling here, because I'm beat often if an ace flops anyway so I'm not worried about letting others in. I like most flops, + I have position and a playable stack should I lose.
::::

SB folds, BB calls 8,653

:::: Ok BB calls, good so far ::::::

Flop: (32,759) T[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] 9[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] Q[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] (3 Players - 1 is All-In)
BB checks,
::: This is one of the few flops I DON'T like, I might overestimate the likelyhood getting check raised here, but I think most of the time BB is check raising hands that beat me (2pairs, straight, sets) and perhaps AQ type hands.

&lt;--- this might be flawed
:::: So I figured instead of being way behind and committed, I'd check since I could gauge his hand strength fairly well in the dry pot. ::::::

Hero checks

Turn: (32,759) 8[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] (3 Players - 1 is All-In)
<font color="red">BB bets 3,200</font>, Hero calls 3,200
::::: Didn't really think much here, he could be taking a stab, or have a pair, I think sets are much less likely with this small bet, but he could be scared of the straight that developed. ::::

River: (39,159) 7[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] (3 Players - 1 is All-In)
<font color="red">BB bets 11,200</font>,
::: Hmmm, this should be a scare card for him, yet he bets it. I think he's got me beat/It's possible for him to have AQ here I suppose(And be making a bet/fold but it's a dry pot), that's about the only hand I see KK beating. Since the dry pot I doubt he'd be bluffing me with air here. I have a playable stack and thus I fold:::

Hero folds

[/ QUOTE ]