Thread: Yep.
View Single Post
Old 10-19-2007, 07:35 AM

Default Re: Yep.

[ QUOTE ]
ps-there is a good reason why ppl don't wait until the turn to raise their good draws here and that's cuz just about everybody nowadays, when they grit their teeth and bet the turn with A-hi or better, will call down all raises.

[/ QUOTE ]

So that's the trend, huh? I was wondering last night. For the most part, I don't play limit anymore, but I was putting in some 0,5/1 hands in a (successful [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]) effort to give my microscopic number of Stars hands at that limit a winrate on PT rather than a loss rate.

Mostly, I noticed what I noticed a couple of months ago when I last played 0.5/1 limit, which is that, damn, this is not the loose-passive game I would have expected at these micro-stakes one year ago, and, damn, the aggression here is really retarded.

But there was one other seemingly TAG guy at the table, and after folding 32o and whatnot about 10 times in a row to his Button steals, I finally got a hand to defend with (A7o). So I flopped an A and a 7, check-called the flop, checkraised the turn, got called down by 88, and thought, "wtf?"

But I guess now I know.