View Single Post
Old 11-26-2007, 11:25 PM

Default Re: Is there anything more ridonkulous than the mid-limits in AC?

[ QUOTE ]
OK all you Einsteins:

From page 105 of Stox "Winning in Tough Hold'em Games" Defending from the Big Blind:

43off suit
287 trials
winning %: 1.74%
Amount won/(lost): ($33,979)
Avg $ per hand: ($118.39), that's a loss!
Big bet per hand: (0.50) loser
W%When Seeing the Flop:29.41%
Went to Showdown:35.29%
Won at Show down: 50%

43suited
102 trials
winning %: 15.69%
Amount won/(lost): ($8,529)
Avg $ per hand: ($83.62), that's a loss!
Big bet per hand: (0.45) loser
W%When Seeing the Flop:32.65%
Went to Showdown:16.33%
Won at Show down: 62.5%

If it won 50% at show down that's great. However in this case I believe the BB hit his pair on the flop. However, I interpret this data as; if you call from the big blind defending against a raise, you lose big time, especially if you don't hit your 4-3, suited or unsuited.

Discuss amongst yourselves...Please analyze and explain why this is a profitable call when defending the big blind.

[/ QUOTE ]
your amazing this is like the sports betting thread except even wrose.
look at it this way all these people who play well, maybe even better than you, are saying "dude, it is an obv call, or if not an obv call it is at the very wrost boarderline." to this your responce is welp u are all wrong. fine. if you don't want to consider the situation more closely that is ok, but u should at least consider that in the face of greater evendence you are wrong.
dave
ps. you don't even [censored] understand the mistake you made in your post and how you proved our point. your mentality is y poker is always gonne be profitable.