View Single Post
Old 10-15-2007, 09:18 PM

Default Re: Stars Conclusion

[ QUOTE ]
Correct, as far as I am aware he/they were given the right to respond to the charge and more than likely had no choice. I was going to respond seriously to the previous post, but in all honesty it's so dumb it's not worth the effort. Also I have a feeling we'll get some more details in due course, Stars know they need to be reasonably transparent on this issue, as they have been in this thread so far...

[/ QUOTE ]

This is a forum of discussion coming out in a fearmode act like saying this post is honestly so dumb just shows your failure as achieving your life as being a loving human being, feel good about someone losing 1.2 million unfairly. like iMsoLucky0 said, if she would had finished 11th it wouldn't had been a problem, my post was made upon serious and previous posting in this forum, and I would like it to be justified in the right way, not in a way from a person who would HATE to see ANYONE win 1.2m, because of his animalistic nature he is a jealous person. As a poker player, and im sure u are, i would like you to try to conclude any kind of hypotethical reason why pokerstars diqualified The V0id, please come up with a couple.

[/ QUOTE ]