View Single Post
Old 10-30-2007, 10:15 PM

Default Re: question about building a bankroll

[ QUOTE ]
I can afford to play the higher limits because i hit a bad beat jackpot online recently. Also, was lucky with a few mid level tournaments locally. I had people who tell me why dont you just try and build a bankroll like the guys on tv. Im curious for the high limit players..... what's your motivation for building a bankroll? Is it to have a better lifestyle or do you just want to play the highest limits possible? In my case after the bad beat jackpot i just withdrew most of my funds and invested it.

[/ QUOTE ]

you're smart...dont get stupid. if you were to get stupid you'd take the br you have and play the highest limits possible. about 2% of the time youd go on a ridiculous heater and make about 500k+. then fanboys on this forum would analyse your play and split amongst themselves about how "sick" you are or how "donktastic" you are. minutes after that your picture would be posted and youd get 10,000 varying opinions on your appearance. fastforward 18 months and youd be on NVG as a part of a monster bustooooo post and gossip about whos schmeckel your rubbing up against for a buy in.