View Single Post
Old 10-13-2007, 04:16 PM

Default Re: BRAG: I made a prop bet with durrr.

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

A thin, brainless healthy person?

[/ QUOTE ]

fixed that for ya. You obviously just scooted through to make a stab at Jimmy, because clearly your buddies with their mommies cooking for them while they go to the gym 5 hours a wk. don't: travel all over the world playing 12 hrs. of poker a day- spending $$$ eating the best foods at the best restaurants- but instead put their DESIRE to lose weight at the top of their priority list. Kind of like I said is necessary. reading comprehension ftw.

[/ QUOTE ]

Whats it like having a hideous child and making excuses for them?

As an aside: There are plenty of people who work 12 hours a day, eat the finest foods and travel all over the world who aren't morbidly obese.

[/ QUOTE ]

jesus, this gets old. I'm not making excuses if you could manage actually reading. I'm saying AGAIN, that Jimmy has to WANT to lose weight, more than he wants to eat expensive, mouthwatering, world-class food, and he has to WANT to get some exercise MORE than he wants to sit on his ass playing poker. I can't tie him in a high chair and force feed him carrots anymore.

As for your insults, thanks. You're a real classy guy.

[/ QUOTE ]

Now you're lying. No fat person wants to be healthy more than eating. DUCY?

I like how you challenge my reading comprehension and point out my comments as insults while appearing to take a moral high ground, yet the first thing you do in responses to myself and Jay Riall is insult us. I have no problem with you or Jimmy (nor do I care who this person is), but I'm on a quest to eliminate stupidity and lies. So far its not progressing.