View Single Post
Old 06-27-2007, 02:07 PM

Default Re: FYI about the fire Jack Effel thread

[ QUOTE ]
I wouldn't have edited TT's comment if it hadn't come after RR said he'd checked the e-mail address prior to TT's

[/ QUOTE ]

After reading the edit I'm cool with it, my point is not changed at all. Nothing wrong with her coming here to talk about the WSOP as a customer or as an observer, but its plainly clear that she is involved - can you imagine how pissed off Harrah's corporate would be if they knew she just became their mouthpiece?

On a slightly related note Linda Greene just resigned from the Bellagio. Her Table Tango blog has been around for years, but recently she got a lot of flack for discussing how two players in the big game acted (tips were/were not involved). Although she claims it was her choice the timing is uncanny - she resigned two days after the whole blowup and announced it in the blog two weeks later. There is a lot of buzz in the games that she was asked to resign (I actually hope this is not true, but its possible), of course we will never know for sure and it doesn't really matter that much but thats a good example of employees making "freedom of speech" statements that can come back to bite you in the ass.