View Single Post
Old 11-29-2007, 07:21 PM

Default Re: The Revolution - Game Thread

[ QUOTE ]
DrZ,
perhaps "clue" was a bad choice of word, i didnt mean people should be able to figure it out - why on earth would I want them to?

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm really struggling to work out what you *did* mean then, dude.

I'll tell you what I think you did there though: I think you threw out something that backs up your story but actually doesn't. And now I've called you on it, you're floundering a bit. I think we need to think about why you did that.

[ QUOTE ]
i meant that it was something id left to refer back to when i came out.

[/ QUOTE ]

God, man. Do you not see that you could have simply invented a role a couple of days back and now you come out... well, you see where it's going.

[ QUOTE ]
obviously if you dont believe my claim, you dont believe that either.

[/ QUOTE ]

No, it's worse than that. You are talking transparent [censored], and that's making me not believe your claim.

Actually, to be fair, I have difficulty believing it anyway. Why would you come out? It's not that you're a seer, and you think you're in no danger of getting whacked, so wtf?

[ QUOTE ]
as to your other question, as someone pointed out, im not exactly on the block, so if im lying ive basically ensured my own lynch in the not too distant future for no discernible benefit.

[/ QUOTE ]

I am not clear what the benefit to us is of you coming out, epi, so the whole thing is a bit mystifying. I'm withholding judgement right now (no vote) but I am seriously wtf is going on. (Which I'm sure was part of your intention in doing it!)