View Single Post
Old 11-18-2007, 02:45 AM

Default Re: Quit making sweat threads about tournaments you final table every

agree with luke, espeically for people who have had enough success to act like they've been there before; I don't think it's that big a deal but the distinctions he made in the OP are on point imo. When i first posted here like two years ago I would post a sweat thread for everything i ft'ed because i was like "omg a final table yessssssss."

So for the people who still have that feeling when they make a final table, go ahead, even if it's micros, especially people who post in ssmtt/don't play full time/etc. but if you're a regular mtter who makes several ft's a week, it's not really necessary.

I think I've posted a couple sweat threads in the last few months; a sunday horse, maybe one or two others. I know I definitely posted a stars 109 freezout sweat because that tournament has owned me forever.

I don't really get the whole waffle crush thing. I mean, I read the origin of the name, and I know they're staking and making millions, and I believe shaun [censored] deeb is involved, and I just realized the word is censored which I find hilarious, but something about it all just doesn't make sense to me.