View Single Post
Old 10-01-2007, 09:10 AM

Default Re: The Golf Course Photo Thread

[ QUOTE ]
What'd you think of 17?

[/ QUOTE ]

par-par, second day came at the expense of a trap that tried to [censored] with me but I showed the trap who's boss [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

11 is easy. Just hit it straight.

I should also note through all of this that the course probably plays differently from the tips. I did not play from the tips. I am a 17. (trending towards a 6)

But, yeah, usually when I hit a bad shot I can get back in play--except at the UBC course which I played a few days earlier and had 15 or so chip-back-into-play-cuz-you're-right-behind-a-tree type things. The Bear tends to take your errant shots. Finding it is awesome. Recovering is impossible.

Before last weekend I'd never played northwest golf before. The trees are huge! Back home (NYC), when I drive the ball and hit a tree, I'm hitting the top of the tree. At those courses, you're hitting the middle of the trees which is sick for a high ball hitter like me. Its nice though cuz a ton more balls pop out.

13 pissed me off on day 2. I smashed a drive just a bit too far left of line and caught the drink. I think 13 is an awesome hole though.