View Single Post
Old 10-09-2007, 12:30 AM

Default Re: Emotional Affairs

[ QUOTE ]

Katy, I sort of remember a thread about this earlier, and I think it was yours. Do these problems inhibit your own relationship or desire to find a boyfriend?

[/ QUOTE ]

lol [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] Are you suggesting that I'm always thinking about affairs? How dare you!
I should have run this thread topic by Mrs. Utah first. I usually do the old "Hey, I've got this idea for a thread. Have I posted this topic already?" and then she says "uh duh, like just last week spacehead", and I proceed to work on a different idea.

[ QUOTE ]

Theoretically, there should be a one and only, and that ought to be your center of happiness. I would think that losing that person would be ample reason to behave.

[/ QUOTE ]

Given my personality type, i feel i'm behaving remarkably well mister! All kidding aside, I think some of us just really like to get to know a number of different people. We need it. And I agree with your comment that humans need to have various outlets.

[ QUOTE ]

While hearing a guy talk immature and dirty may be funny to one girl, hearing it from her perfect mate isn't so appealing.

[/ QUOTE ]

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]