View Single Post
Old 10-15-2007, 10:56 PM

Default Re: want to go to TV court

hes a bitch. I moved in when KordoIsBack was living there. The place was not clean by any means. When we both moved out. The landlord said we owe him for not cleaning carpets, cleaning fridge, bathroom, and kitchen spotless. Well I told him why would we clean it when a new tenant (myself) moved in and you didn't clean it for me. He is screwed and he is gonna have to give our security depo back.

One of our friends (or old friends now, Sean) moved in after i moved out. He is a complete pig and KordoIsBakc says there was flys all over. So Kordo moves out and our landlord still doesn't check the place. 2 weeks after we move our the landlord finally come down to check the place, and it is a pit. Sean says we made the mess and we just left it for him. So our landlord thinks we are bitches, but it is really seans mess. We have witness's in place to come with Kordo and I to court to let the judge know that sean is a messy guy.

So our landlord didn't clean the place before I moved in, and he didn't do a move out inspection when we were leaving. So he is screwed because he is a dumb ass landlord.