View Single Post
Old 09-14-2007, 08:19 PM

Default Re: September\'s Bells and Schools Thread

Well, according to my papers from the doctor: Patient says he cannot dorsiflex r ft.... now pull out that word on the scrabble board.

For whatever reason, I am not able to lift the front of my foot, if that makes sense. The opposite of the achilles tendon is not working, if that helps the visual. The front of my ankle hurts like ####. Walking is hard because my foot scrapes them clomps down on the ground. Very attractive sound.

But you didn't miss anything entertainme, I ne'er mentioned my foot.

We don't know what it is yet. All that is known is that I apparently injured it several times, and I have some arthritis in it. They know about the arthritis because of the clicking noise when they press on my bones (this hurts).

They gave me some drugs: 500mg of Tylenol, and capsaicin, which is a very very hot pepper (as in DO NOT EAT). I put a dab of this stuff on my ankle twice a day and my whole shin burns... the gel is only made of .025% of this stuff. Of coarse, that is why they gave me the Tylenol. I guess that experience shows that with reduced swelling comes increased pain.

I think the doctor sort of beat-around-the-bush asked me if I wanted a cane. Uh, NO!