View Single Post
Old 01-11-2007, 05:04 PM

Default Re: My Story + An Offer (HOLY BALLS LONG)

[ QUOTE ]

Please provide:

- Most tables you can see yourself playing:
- Current bankroll:
- What you expect to get out of this arrangement:

[/ QUOTE ]

Poker:
* Fairly Big winner (>6 BB/100 over 80K hands) in full ring Limit up to 5/10 with a little 10/20 thanks to prolific table selection.

* Double Digit ROI over 3K SNG's - mainly $33 to $77

* 5.5ptBB in NL100 and about 0.6 in NL200 over about 40K hands but had a couple of nasty swings in there. Was beating NL200 for a great clip and then dropped 10 buyins with some typical bad beats and tilt mixed in heavily... All this is 6 max. Playing NL100 now and really working on my game.

Tables: Currently play 3 or 4 but could play 6. 6 tabled SNG's back when I played those as my main game.

Bankroll: $6Kish online but I withdraw monthly. Have <Indiana> LOTS more if needed!!! </Indiana> (sorry bud, could not resist [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] )

Expectations: Like Wiggs I'm not really interested in staking because I don't need it and I think I'd play poorly if I was using someone else's money (ie play too cautiously). I'm a part time player but love and study the game and hate that I am not beating it for a bigger clip and have many leaks - some I know about, many I probably have no idea about. I'm sure we could work something out if you were interested.

Bonus: I have been working on a DB/HUD for the last 4 months specifically for NL Cash and it is coming along very nicely... There might be some opportunities there - I'd love to get feedback / ideas from a consistent multi tabling winner of NL Cash.

rvg