View Single Post
Old 11-27-2007, 04:06 AM

Default Re: Full Tilt Year end iron man bonus

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
beggars can't be choosers, if you play enough to earn iron you should be able to play enough to clear the bonus within a month if you really want to.

[/ QUOTE ]

Wrong - it takes as little as 5k points to qualify for Iron. I'm playing at my peak volume ever and will probably hit 12-13k points this month - it would be a very big stretch to hit the 22k points needed to clear my entire ~$1100 bonus.

[/ QUOTE ]

I realize that by playing the bare minimum a player can reach iron at 5k points. So for such a player who stops at 200 pts in every qualifying day, if you maintain that same pace FTP is still handing you $250. If you want to go for more, it's there for you to take. It's a win-win for both sides though and I still see no reason to complain about having only one month to clear it. In exchange for extended play on the site, the site gives you more money. If they made it too easy to clear at your convenience they wouldn't really be increasing their January volume, which I'm sure is a key goal of theirs with this promotion.