View Single Post
Old 10-24-2007, 02:12 AM

Default Re: AP Visit: I\'m going to Costa Rica

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Ill ask again.

Does ANYONE think that AP would actually invite him if they werent certain that he would leave and give them a good image.*

*As to how that would happen, I am not commenting.

[/ QUOTE ]

It'd be a better image than what random, uninformed people have been posting all over this thread, so I don't find this disturbing at all.

[/ QUOTE ]

Better? Yes we are def in agreement. My point was that not nearly enough people seem at all curious as to the whole chain of events.

Stonewall
Stonewall
Lies
Stonewall
Lack of info
Stonewall

***HEY, come on down!!

A "better" image is exactly what they KNOW they will get out of this, and thats exactly why it shouldnt be done.

They should get a FULL AUDIT by a TRUELY INDEPENDANT AUDITOR.

All this [censored] talk of the GA audit and inviting people down seems to have gotten the conversation away from what that...which is certainly what the majority was demanding a few threads ago.

You guys are letting them win.

Edit- For the record, I am down ~13-15k to the cheat accounts...and those are only the known ones. So that puts us in the same camp.

Have you gotten your cashout/s yet?

[/ QUOTE ]
Its an insult to Nat that you'll assume that he'd be taken advantaged of by AP. /arg.

[/ QUOTE ]

yes because Nat is an all seeing deity that can instantly detect ANYTHING out of the ordinary ~_~

Edit- IM NOT [censored] SAYING THAT HELL TAKE A BRIBE. jesus [censored] christ