View Single Post
Old 11-29-2007, 04:53 PM

Default Re: College Football Schedules 2008

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Dude, LSU's schedule is a normal SEC schedule(with the added bonus that they don't have to play themselves). I'm not sure what third team you think makes the top 10, but either way, that's got to be one of the easiest schedules in the SEC because those are some seriously soft cupcakes. UGA has @ASU, Arkansas has @Texas, I think Auburn plays somebody good OOC, etc.

[/ QUOTE ]

Oh....I just noticed your avatar. You don't have a clue what it's like to play in a real conference, with real competition. I don't blame you now.

[/ QUOTE ]

Good work on recognizing the obscure colors of Ohio State. I tend to go for subtle hints.

I realize every halfwit south of the Mason-Dixon line thinks the SEC is somewhere around the NFC West in quality of play, but you posted one of the easiest schedules in that conference like it was noteworthy.

P.S. I was alive in 2005 when the Big Ten was not only harder than the SEC it was actually the hardest conference in all the land. I vaguely remember that year, too.

P.P.S. @ USC, week 2, 2008. That would be just about the hardest OOC game possible.