View Single Post
Old 11-29-2007, 01:11 AM

Default Re: *** OFFICIAL 12/03/07 NFL MNF GAME THREAD (NE @ BAL)***

Post-Oak is right that Balt is one of the worst teams in the NFL right now...at least playing like one.

None-the-less, the 24.5 spread is still 3-8 right now, and over 21 isn't a whole lot better. It's a road game against a team with literally nothing going for it other than a hope to knock off an undefeated and then knock off the team that ruined the city's lives in the playoffs last year. They'll be up and playing hard these next two games. The crowd will also probably at least start with interest in the game.

They still suck, but if the line goes 22.5 I may bet Balt. 21.5 is iffy. I'm liking 22.5 a LOT better cause I think two FG is more realistic than a TD for Balt. I can easily see a 35-13 or 42-20 game here, certainly with a back-door late TD which the Ravens have been doing recently.

Between opening and where it's at now I'm not thrilled either way and think it's a no-play. 21.5 is where I start to lean Balt. Despite the super-close-call last weekend, the public is still pushing this line hard...probably too hard.

- C -