View Single Post
Old 11-27-2007, 07:19 PM

Default Re: *** OFFICIAL 12/03/07 NFL MNF GAME THREAD (NE @ BAL)***

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Baltimore a bottom 5 team? Not a chance. Their defense is good enough to prevent them from being that bad.

[/ QUOTE ]

This perception is why they are 1-10 ATS this year.

[/ QUOTE ]

No, the perception that they are a good team is why they are 1-10 ATS. I said they weren't a bottom 5 team.

I've been saying since Week 4 that the Ravens are pretty bad. But which of these teams do you think are better than the Ravens.

49ers
Rams
Bears
Falcons
Panthers
Raiders
Jets
Dolphins
Chiefs

You have to pick five of those teams as being better than the Ravens.

[/ QUOTE ]

I said that they were one of the worst 8 teams in the NFL, and that personally I thought they were one of the 5 worst. The reason I said it like this is because I realize some people will never agree that they are bottom 5 right now.

So I'll look at your list and name SIX teams I think are better than the Ravens, and then you can disagree with me (seems like a pointless exercise).

Bears, Chiefs, Raiders, Falcons, Jets, Rams

Anyway, you shouldn't get hung up on the worst 5 in the NFL comment. I already realize that many will disagree with me. The major point was that Baltimore is terrible, and should not be compared to Philly. They should be compared to teams like the Rams, Panthers, Jets, Dolphins, or Falcons. They are a really bad team. They are not an average team, nor are they comparable to Philly.