View Single Post
Old 11-29-2007, 07:49 PM

Default Re: ***SSNL LIFE THREAD NOV***

[ QUOTE ]
Anyone got tips for chatting up foreign chicks who speak little/no-English? Will be going out in French clubs most nights for the week I'm in the Alps and want to have a little game if I see a nice French lady who has shaven armpits (unlikely as that may sound).

[/ QUOTE ]

I discussed this with a french girl when I was in Paris this october. She said that they dig american english, not sure if that goes for the british as well. A friend of hers (guy) also chimed in and said that even french guys pick up french chicks by talking english. I don't know if it's the same deal outside of Paris, but she also said appearance is everything - you have to "be somebody". She actually advised me to make up a phony brag about being a celebrity in my country (lol wtf), because it would probably help my game. Yeah, I know, stupid and superficial, but she said that's how they roll. I didn't try it out much, since I was kind of emo after just being dumped, and tbh I didn't really see that many hotties - might have been bad luck/timing/wrong places, though, but generally they have huge noses and aren't that attractive. I still heart Audrey Tatou, but unfortunately she wasn't there to accept my proposal.