View Single Post
Old 11-27-2007, 06:06 AM

Default Re: Any Full Tilt regulars on here? NL 200 and NL 100

[ QUOTE ]

Today for example I watched GabyGaby 3-bet a CO raise from the BTN with 45s. He then flopped a FD on an ace-high wet board and c-bet his draw as opposed to peeling the free turn. Lucky for him his opponent slowplayed AK and got burnt. I know GG is a solid winning player but now that I know SC's are in his 3-bet range I also know that it's likely he'll 3-bet AQ, KQ, and possibly AJs (maybe even wider) against LP raisers. I also know that there is basically no flop he won't cbet since this was the strongest candidate you'd ever get for taking a free card as opposed to risking being c/r out of the pot. If he pulls stunts like that on me my adaptation will be to decide on a suitable calling range (including the premium pairs) that will be considerably higher in equity terms than his 3-bet range. I'll then c/r him AI on most/all flops and let the maths do the work - he'll usually miss, I put the commitment decision on him and in general I'll have a stronger range. Our variance will be epic but it's his choice if he wants to pull 3-bet squeeze plays with SC's against a regular that simply won't stand for it.

You know the former USSR and the US never nuked each other for a reason....it's lose-lose.

[/ QUOTE ]

lol

if hes good he will recognize you doing this fairly quickly, then adjust.

don't CR AI a lot w/ mediocre hands- do it with occasional bluffs, any decent draw(FD or OESD), and do it with good hands as well. maintain a reasonable image so your bluffs will get respect.

also if your over 100bb, mix in some 4 bets vs his range( hence it can def be fine to 4 bet JJ-QQ, AK)