View Single Post
Old 12-14-2006, 10:05 PM

Default Shipping Narcotics Via FedEx

Does anyone have experience shipping drugs domestically using FedEx (or other carriers)? This would be done using FedEx Ground.

After visiting the company's website and researching the topic on the internet here is my understanding of the issue:

FedEx does not check or screen any packages unless they have reason. The company does train its employees to look for suspicious packages and they do reserve the right to search any package. They also look for suspicious delivery patterns.

Please correct any inaccuracies in my above assumptions and provide any suggestions.

The package in question would be 18 x 12 x 12 and would be filled with things such as clothes, shoes, hangers, etc. The drug in question is cocaine and the amount is 1/8 oz. I plan on stuffing the bag of coke in the battery compartment of my TI 83 calculator.

The return address will be my name and it will be addressed to The "My Family's Last Name" Family.

Shipping drugs is obviously a case of risk vs reward. I am quite capable of calculating the reward part on my own. What I would like help with is in calculating an estimation of risk.

I expect some worthless flaming replies, but I would ask that you not respond unless you have done this before or are knowledgeable about FedEx's package screening process.