View Single Post
Old 04-27-2007, 11:07 AM

Default Re: The official MyWebATM thread.

Well, I was one of the strongest supporters of mywebatm. I have successfully made 4 withdrawals for the max of 2700 from full tilt and each of them showed up in my bank account within 48 hours, most within 24 hours. But, just like mentioned in this thread, they went from "you'll only be charged the 3.95 a month charge on the 1st of the month and only then if you carry a balance" to charging me a montly fee. I don't carry a balance and early this month (april 4) I made a withdrawal and they immediately charged me that fee. And then of course I got charged the regular 4 dollar fee to move the money to my bank account. That still happened quickly, but I wrote them about this fee and how it isn't in concordance with their rules stated on their site. The first time I wrote them (back on the 5th) I got some stupid reply "it'll be forwarded to our management". I never got another reply. I then wrote them on April 23 and they still won't respond. I went from trusting them, to now not trusting them as they are charging fees they said that they wouldn't, and now they totally refuse to reply to messages.

cliff notes : Used to love them, now I don't trust them and will not use them anymore.