View Single Post
Old 10-17-2007, 08:38 PM

Default Re: Turning Stone Sunday

[ QUOTE ]
you mean that heavyish old asian lady with glasses? i used to see her but she always busted and now plays like 2-4, if thats who you mean....at the 200 table theres this local who has it out for me, as he always tries making dumb plays w/draws and got lucky on me a few times.....
yup you need 250-300 bucks before you can start playing how you want, no question...but i noticed the play here is MUCH weaker than atlantic city, you concur? just sometimes doesnt play big since it's only $100 and no booze served....danielle, sounds familiar...i do know jill as she dealt sunday afternoon, danielle im not positive, point her out to me sunday...i'll be there fri and sat too so hoping to grind out decent money.....btw, do you know anything about getting a poker room rate at the Inn, have you gotten one, who do i need to ask/call?

[/ QUOTE ]

It might be her yes...See I don't know Jill lol...Hey I'll sit at the same table as you if you would like...Just don't play hands with me lol..I own when I go to AC all the time Borgata <3...I believe you can just call the desk and ask in the poker room as they need to give you a slip