View Single Post
Old 12-01-2007, 08:10 PM

Default Re: FT200 Puking in the river

[ QUOTE ]
Tough, I think his low AF makes this quite a tough call.. odd for him to bluff shove the river and not just bet $100.

I think I call just cos we under-repped so much and have TP in a 3b pot, but I really dont expect to be good too often :s

[/ QUOTE ]

Gibberish.
I dont understand y ur not betting the turn... as played id fold the river against most opponents. He'd have to be overbet bluffing with 108s or J10s for u to be good IMO (I dont think he ever overbet shoves for value with worse), however.... if u think that hed shove a fd in a 3bet pot on the flop (very possible although its also possible hed smoothcall because he has position) than u have to look him up IMO since hes betting the turn with two pair or better almost always and that 3 couldnt have changed anything so hed have been drawing to a straight. So, what i'm saying is that I think given the turn and river play he almost always has a draw, straight draw missed and is the more likely one for cold calling the flop since its disguised, but.... flush hit and he couldve cold called flop in position and now that it hit and he overbet shoves i'd fold and make a note that he might rep flushes with missed straight draws and overbet them. Once again though, get it in on the turn.