View Single Post
Old 11-22-2007, 04:01 PM

Default Re: November Low-Content Thread

how can last call be at 11:30 pm and i still feel like im gonna throw up at noon [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img] im blaming this completely on the red bull and not the alcohol.

ya this would be a good story to tell parents =/ "hay guyz i got drunk lost 13k then risked my life driving home, thanks for being really loud ALL [censored] MORNING walking through the house stampede style"

my [censored] head is pounding. if i can do this to myself in one night during thanksgiving break i am not looking forward to what i will probably do over 3 weeks in winter break =/ i should probably lock all my money in a box (or just not have any money by then which seems realistic at the going rate) with my car keys as soon as i finish finals and get into san diego.

fwiw here are the big pots i played last night. forgive my gorilla retardo equity if i mistype. im horrible at math and even the soft noise of the laptop buttons being pushed sounds like thunder in my head:

KsTs v 99 on Js9x5xQs all in for ~3k each river J $4800 of the pot should be mine

AsKs v i guess 88 on 8TKK for about 4k pot. this was the first big pot i played while really drunk and it was vs sam who is good. tbh i think i am convincing myself to go broke here even when sober so not too worried about this one. river blank obv only $600 equity here about i guess

i think (i forget =/) Ts7s (might have been Ts8s which changes things) v AA on AxQs9s for about 4k pot again. he raised flop after coldcall pf so i thought his range was heavily weighted toward 1 pair only and i thought i had reasonable fold equity so i 3bet shoved turn flush and he filled up on river. about 1k equity

the one i played like [censored] for stacks pf was TT vs AA. not even going to say what happened but this one was basically a random self destruction that i am sad to say i could have easily executed while sober. $800 equity here.

then tony rivers me with A6o vs my A2s after calling pot on A2Tr flop and 7 turn and calls like 3/4 pot on 6 river and he for sure pays off UI.

had another special treat with 9s8s v Jc9c on T67r 1 club flop when it comes club club. turn was a K so i consider myself lucky river wasnt a Q bc i prob would have doubled him up, when he donked river after it came club club i guess i might be able to find a fold but for some reason i deluded myself into thinking he would somehow blocking bet that big or randomly bluff (blocking bet extremely unlikely, bluff not impossible).

and a fun one where i should have gone broke but didnt, i open QQ utg and tightish not good bb calls. flop A72r check check, Q he checks looking completely disinterested so i see no point in betting, maybe he makes smaller set on the river. river K he bets 120 i raise to 500 he raises 700 more, i almost instamuck and he shows me AA. i ran good this hand at least by checking turn =/

i got the money in on another hand for about 2k i thought but i somehow dont remember it right now. also managed to get called every time i was bluffing for like 2-500 on the river and everyone folded every time i was value betting the same amount. really the TT hand was my only misstep i think but i should prob stop drinking and playing bc i dont like to even leave the possibility of me blaming my results on that.