Thread: Lol Kurosh
View Single Post
Old 01-25-2007, 02:12 PM

Default Re: Lol Kurosh

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Mike Cueno,

Seriously. Hurry up with the PT screenshot. Results vs Kurosh.

[/ QUOTE ]

I didn't have PT when we first played about 6 months ago, and we played about 500 hands last week together where I wasn't on my laptop. In my PT database I am up $188 on him, but he's probably up $600 or so overall since he won some last week at 10/20. So yeah, I'm down to him overall, but he plays bad and is busto compared to me.

I don't know why everyone likes Kurosh, his posts/blog are really lame lately and all he does is complain about WPEX being ZOMGrigged and how he can't stay off tilt for more than 5 seconds. Seriously who the F complains about a site being rigged? He can barely beat 5/10 and plays -EV blackjack and tilts hard and yet everyone loves to see him run $2k up to $20k and then bust.

Kurosh is so delusional it's funny. "WPEX is rigged", that quote is so great coming from such a winner like Kurosh.

[/ QUOTE ]

You answered your own question in this post. People love pushing him on to do stupid things and they find it entertaining. Nothing is cool about a guy with solid bankroll management who has a respectable but not impressive winrate at a mid-level game for an extended period of time.

[/ QUOTE ]

Damn, you just described me to a T.