View Single Post
Old 11-27-2007, 07:23 PM

Default Re: Sean Taylor Shot at Home

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

Dude,
That is such wild and unnecessary speculation and frankly, stereotyping. Because he was young, black, rich he must have had members of his posse who wanted a piece. He grew up in a middle class family in a good neighborhood with a cop as a father. He wasnt a gangbanger that got lifted out by his athletic abilities. By all accounts it sounds as if Sean was a nice and humble young man. I really hope I am taking your post wrong.

[/ QUOTE ]

Explain the breaking in and leaving the knife. What the [censored] is up with that? Also, from what a fair number of people who are more connected to Taylor than us have said or implied, I don't think it's just stereotyping. It's also not like growing up middle class in a good neighborhood with a cop as a father precludes you from falling in with bad dudes once you get a little older, more famous and a lot richer. Even if he was involved with questionable guys, it's not like it means you can't feel bad for him getting shot.

I think adanthar's comments are right on. For those of you saying "hitmen wouldn't shoot the leg," imagine if instead they were just trying to injure his livelihood, which seems very plausible to me.

EDIT: I see Jorge10 mentioned a ton of this stuff upthread, sorry for the repeat.

[/ QUOTE ]
I talked to adanthar on im, i misunderstood him.