View Single Post
Old 04-19-2007, 05:25 PM

Default Re: Brodeur looks human

[ QUOTE ]
GG,
I'm not saying anything about the Sabres, but you really need to stop with the "play half-assed and still almost win." It seems every Sabres fan states the same quote after every loss. Might be true in the regular season, but it's playoff time. There's no room to play half-assed and there's no "close losses." It's all or nothing.

[/ QUOTE ]

half assed = played like [censored]....

especially when they should be as dominant as they supposed to be...

...im not taking any credit away from the islanders, but to say Buffalo has played there best hockey or there most enthused hockey is crazy...

...The Islanders have definately stepped up there intensity at times and are playing out of there ass at times just to keep up (especially DiPietro) where as Buffalo unfortunately is still playing regular season hockey yes they are still finding ways to win (thank you Drury and Zubris especially)...

...and werent you the same guy that was told to watch the [censored] games before you comment???...which it seems is true because if you ACTUALLY watched the game 2 Isles win, they played like [censored]/half assed for the 1st period and the Isles pulled out a win...and it had nothing to do with the Islanders, Buffalo had no desire/enthusiam and I thank god they lost as its taught them a lesson (I hope)