View Single Post
Old 09-22-2005, 10:42 PM

Default Re: Play a Hand With the Masters Results and Panel Comments

This was pretty awesome. Thanks to Lloyd, Gavin, David, Andrew, and everyone else who posted in this thread. I must say, I was just as dissappointed Soss got his river bluffed snapped as I would be if one of my bluffs got snapped.

PF: 450 vs 600 -> Co usually calls either bet, but we can get him to make a bigger mistake by betting the larger amount.

Flop: Filtering through his ubiquitous negativety, Strassa makes some good comments. Speaking for myself the thought of checking the flop doesn't really happen. I guess I don't think about it that much, but the reasons are much what Strassa said.

Turn: I think this is a pretty strong set-up bluff type raise. I really like the size of the raise. Personally, I'm putting CO on 'a hand' (in this case KT) and I rarely try to ask people to fold 'a hand'. I am just calling here and folding the river UI. But I really do like the bluff play.

River: Yeah you really got to push here. It's just a huge psycological difference. It screams the question "why is he leaving 2K behind?" If you want to trick me into calling a VB with the nuts, bet like this.

Very cool excersise, I hope we get to do it again.

CSC