View Single Post
Old 10-17-2007, 01:54 PM

Default Folding KK preflop

Lately I've been seeing a lot of KK vs AA situations. Now just a couple of minutes ago I got 4bet all-in preflop after I 3bet some guys button raise from the BB with KK and I was considering since I think most of his range would consist of AA but after thinking like 20 sec. I was like: ''Meh, let's call and if he has the AA it's a cooler... I guess people at these limits can pull these moves with AK and QQ as well...'' and at the showdown I got my regrets for not folding because ofcourse, he showed AA...

Now I was wondering, do anybody think it's ever a +EV play to fold KK preflop ?? I mean, there is like 1 hand beating you preflop and you still got 20% equity against AA...

I personally think that it's never right to fold KK preflop even when you get 4bet all-in because at the lower limits (where I am currently at, hence why I am posting this here) people (especially the Germans, hehe) tend to overplay there hands and the higher you get, the more aggresive the games hence hand ranges go down there all the same...

Edit: Sorry, just found some KK PF thread from a MOD, I guess you can delete my post then... Better keep my eyes open next time