View Single Post
Old 06-16-2007, 01:35 AM

Default Interesting hand from 2k today

I wasn't in this hand, I folded PF. I'm gonna present this hand from the vantage point of the dude that I think had the most interesting decision.

So important players in this hand:

UTG+2: just joined the table with about 17k in chips, so no real reads except he's a middle-aged dude that looks like a cheery businessman.

SB: some random clown live pro who starts the hand with about 10k in chips. has been active but not TOO spewy.

BB: Hero! I am a millionaire south american businessman who enjoys playing the no limit holdem. I started the hand with about 15k. I haven't been particularly active but not really nitty either... just kinda tight/passive. I have a small bottle of tabasco sauce as my card protector.

On to the hand.

100/200/25 blinds and antes. UTG limps, UTG+2 limps, CO limps, BTN limps, SB completes, you check Q4hh in the BB.

Flop: (~1400) Jh 9h 2h

We flopped a flush! SB checks.

1) Do you usually bet here? If so, how much?

We elect to check. UTG checks, UTG+2 bets 700, folds around to SB who insta- makes it 2300.

2) What action do you normally take here? Call, fold, raise? If raise, how much? Just shove?

We elect to call. UTG+2 makes it 7500 straight. SB freaks out, and spends about 9 minutes (seriously) before someone finally calls the clock, and he runs it out before he finally folds his hand.

3) What do you do here? Fold, call, or shove?

Anyway thought it was a cool hand.