View Single Post
Old 08-17-2007, 08:03 PM

Default Re: Staking LuckyJimm - is this fair?

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Jimm i'm pretty sure middle class people don't have to worry about borrowing money to eat and get to and from work on a daily basis because they've lost their entire paycheck shooting the moon as a poor online PLO player. What do you have to show for the $30k in wages you've dumped online in the last year and a bit? You make $60k a year and are single and don't own a house or car and have zero savings and you're 28-29. Pathetic.

[/ QUOTE ]

</thread>

[/ QUOTE ]

I ought to point out, I'm a temp paid £16/hour, so maybe my salary works out at less than that and it's not like I've been on this much for lomg. I've been a temp/contract worker for the last year. The year before that, I was at my parents' and not working. The years before that, I was a postgraduate student working part time and not earning so much. So I don't have massive accumulated earnings or anything.

[/ QUOTE ]

Of course you don't have any accumulated earnings -- you're a #$@#$%! gambling addict. Heroin and crack addicts tend to not have "massive accumulated earnings" laying around either. Because they're $#@$%!@ drug addicts. Are you understanding the relationship?

I'm not convinced you really even play poker or have lost as much money as you talk about. I think you just need a hug and some attention (even if it's negative attention). My five year old does the same thing. You realize that most of the "haters" on the forum think you're pathetic and scorn you, while the "supporters" think you're pathetic and cheer you on BECAUSE you're pathetic? Like I said, though, it's all attention for you, I guess. Huzzah!

You do write very well, though, so kudos on your blog. It's a carwreck and I can't look away.