View Single Post
Old 11-20-2007, 06:46 PM

Default Re: Ask mmbt0ne about another poster. Round 2.

[ QUOTE ]
whats up w/ tuq?

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't know, honestly. Turns out he's like 50, so not exactly the target demographic. Also, he looks more sup bro than internet moderator. Again, wtf.

He apparently lives in the Phoenix area and tries to justify its worth as a city by talking about golf a whole lot and trying to suck Steve Nash all the way through the tubes into his house. I've driven through Arizona. Twice in fact. Not bad, but not great. Better than New Mexico I guess.

He's a Suns fan as much as anyone can really be one (I mean, come on, your mascot is a goddamn gorilla and you choke like Inari Vachs every year in the playoffs). It'd be like the Braves, if the Braves paraded a stuffed alligator around and never went to a title game.

Other than that, he seems good enough. The stories from the LA 2p2 get together weren't negative, and most of those guys seem pretty cool and down to earth. If he didn't manage to rack up 13,000 posts in less than 2 years (with minimal POG content mind you) we probably wouldn't notice anything out of the ordinary.