View Single Post
Old 06-19-2007, 11:03 PM

Default Worst beat of my short poker career

Bare with my bad 'grammer' [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]. I go to local college game on UCD campus my friend got me into. 10 handed deep stacks for .50/1 game, min buyin $50 so I sit wit $50. Bout hour into it im up to $100+ 8 players playing others taking break. Small blind i got 10 [img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] J [img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] . UTG raises x4 BB (they been doing x6 as a standard lol). Middle position (biggest fish at the table) calls with 6 [img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] 5 [img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] and asian guy on button calls wit A [img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] 9 [img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] and I call. BB folds. Flop: 7 [img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]-8 [img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]-9 [img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]. I lead out $10, original raiser folds, fish boy raises to 20 with the 56, asian on button calls, I push for like 90ish, while fish boy thinking i show the 10 of spades...he thinks forever with 56 calls, A9 nutt flush and a pair folded! Turns a J [img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] River 10 [img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]
Me: J [img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] 10 [img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]
Fish Boy: 6 [img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] 5 [img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]
Board: 7 [img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] 8 [img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] 9 [img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] J [img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] 10 [img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]
I ran the odds on cardplayer he had 0.9% for split, 0.1% for the win
Hope this doesnt look like chicken scratch..my 1st post [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]