View Single Post
Old 07-06-2007, 03:06 AM

Default Re: Stephon Marbury Inteview....

[ QUOTE ]
Been away from the forums for a few days, so forgive me if this has been posted, but I did a search for both "Steph" and "Marb" and didn't get any results...

http://slamonline.com/online/2007/07...marbury-video/

I felt a lot of emotions during that interview... I went from entertained to confused to concerned to uncomfortable to horrified. Thanks Steph!

9 minutes long, but its worth it.

"I think I'm gonna average like 10 pts, 12 or 13 dimes, and 2 or 3 assists...plus 4 or 5 rebounds"

"Thats my better half, my better ho, oh my better half.. my wife!"

My sister's been praying for me since I was born, my sister Stephanie, my name sake. Thats what she is to me, my namesake, Stephanie. Stephon. Stephanie. Thats my daughters name, we kept it in the family. She's been praying for this day forever and it finally happened yesterday when I kissed her, and I felt her body and I felt her soul. I was delighted to be kissing her, I couldnt even cry because I knew they were going to be happy tears so I was able to control them, you only really cry when you really bad stuff."

We play basketball, we wear tennis shoes"

"i want to see the spit on your mouth"

The last 55 seconds though make all that look normal by comparison though. Seriously, wtf?

[/ QUOTE ]