Thread: Mason... Sir,
View Single Post
Old 11-26-2007, 12:12 AM

Default Re: Mason... Sir,

[ QUOTE ]

D$D: Failure is inaccurate or way too harsh. They have done alot of good things, you sound like a scorned lover.

[/ QUOTE ]

Please take all my posts in their sum total. Picking a single post or a single part in any attempt to make a cute little comment is simply counter productive.

I am way beyond caring.

I have nothing to gain.

I offered first to volunteer, then applied for an advertised job, and offer my criticism; only because I have some experience in the fields of politics and grassroots organization and activism. My self proclaimed opinions are not based on some imagined self worth, but based on multiple demonstrated successes and comments by nationally recognized figures in the field.

I was fairly silent in my criticism until I got out behind my keyboard, spoke to a lot of people, followed up on many activities both most basic and more complex, that any organization with the PPA's stated goal and mission statement would be expected to do.

I have also both publicly and privately been one of the first to congratulate every success achieved to date.

Unlike a scorned lover, I continue to offer any assistance on a volunteer basis, regardless of any hiring done by the PPA. Shortly after Bryan's hiring was announced, I called him to give him as much advice as I could to help him get as much done as quickly as possible, simply as one man's historical perspective.

I have participated in every suggested activity, letter writing, calls to Hill and State offices, attended the Fly-in events, and have offered suggestions on the comment process on the proposed UIGEA regulations.

I offered suggestions to Randy in the MA effort. I have continued to as I have in the past done the grunt work to develop ideas for improvement in existing efforts and fund raising ideas using personal contacts forward those results to PPA HQ in more than one form or contact method.

Perhaps your scorned lovers continue to try to help you after you tell them to go to hell repeatedly. Sorry my experience in that regard is limited from having been with the same woman over 1/2 my life.

So nice try, perhaps if TE simply tries to pile on to your cheap shot, and that doesn't work, maybe his better defend the PPA against criticism deserves one of his self written skewed polls he loves.

I have nothing to defend but my ideas and the validity of the criticisms offered. John already called me "two-faced", that showed me the growing "bunker" mentality seemingly growing from TE digging up an old thread to pick a new fight on the crappy board issue.

Yes John is a hard worker, doing a tough job, but in such a position as the PPA is today, ignoring free resources beyond my personal involvement, because of some chip on his shoulder is insane IMO.

TE posting he rationale for a more vigorous defense of the PPA for a fly-in that in real numbers was average at best, even though it got a somewhat friendly hearing, as the political payoff, and excelling at his area of expertise PR, is not hitting on all cylinders as it is portrayed. I don't care how many people write posts that puff up his ego.

I posted a while back about the need for a balanced political table. Pointing to 1/2 of one leg and a very stout solid leg, is in no way proof of a table capable of the success necessary for the actions that will be required for "legal" poker anytime soon, if at all.

I will continue to offer to volunteer, do all that is asked of the membership even beyond what is required. I challenge anyone else to show they have done more, let alone someone subject to the public and private crap I have been subject to in the process.

So back up your comments or remove them.

D$D