View Single Post
Old 10-31-2007, 04:29 PM

Default Re: Halloween WW - Custome Party (Game Thread)

I think we need to decide between OH and Nick today.

Nick

Nick claimed to be Whoopi Goldberg, as a nun. I came back and said I doubted that Whoopi would be here as a nun. She would be here as another role. Now, today he changes it and says he's not really Whoopi, just a plain old nun.

He says he has handed us two wolves, but Pyramid was dead by the time he came out and we all thought Pyramid was a wolf.

He's "given us OH". I am not sure what is up with VR and OH and the shooting or whatever - but I have more reason to question Nick's claim at the moment than anyone else's.

His peek of Jenn is not horrible, I sure wanted her or Clown peeked. But why didn't he peeked them when they first claimed and all the questions started?

I also find it pretty hard to believe the wolves have left him alive. For what purpose? I would think if:
a) he were really the seer,
b) OH really a wolf, and
c) they knew Dustin was dying

they wouldn't want to risk another wolf getting peeked. It makes no sense to me. Maybe if there was only one person making the sole decision and they were inexperienced (i.e Tar), but there are 4 wolves left, so again - I doubt it.

I haven't been able to reconcile why he would do it as a wolf - because he wasn't getting a lot of heat - but I know he had shown up on <u>my</u> list. I am now wondering if he gets some extra power if he succeeds in killing OH, who seems to have some special power to stay alive.

Or maybe you all are lying......