View Single Post
Old 11-27-2007, 06:12 PM

Default Re: Futurama: \"Bender\'s Big Score\" + other movies/\"new\" episodes

[ QUOTE ]
That is exactly how family guy started back up again, and none of the new episodes are even worth watching.

[/ QUOTE ]

AHH!! Don't say that! I haven't seen the movie yet, and my whole fear since I heard about it was that the time off from Futurama would give them a comeback akin to the lousy return of FG.

(For the record, I enjoyed FG a lot when it first came out, I was also drinking heavily then, but I doubt there's a correlation there. When it came back, I was so excited, until I found it to be almost a parody of itself, to the point of the jokes losing ANY form of subtelty that they once had.)

Incidentally, thanks to all those who put their spoilers in white because, as someone paraphrased, if you've read it, you can't unread it.

To all those that didn't, and who thought the movie was stupid and should be hated... Well, nothing, really, I just wanted to workin in one of my fave quotes.

P.S.

You can't just have your characters announce how they feel! That makes me feel angry!!

(Didn't there use to be a website with transcripts from all the Futurama episodes, NeutralPlanet or something?)