View Single Post
Old 11-21-2007, 05:23 PM

Default Re: I will mentor you for free

1. How you are currently improving your game
I am currently reading the FR Forum daily. I also am about to get a card runners subscription so that I can start watching the videos.

2. Your poker goals.
My goals are to be able to beat online NL200 so that I can turn this hobby into my main source of income. Getting good enough to go higher is all gravy, but getting to and consistantly beating NL200 is the main goal currently.

3. Your current stakes and past earnings
Currently I play NL25-NL100. I win at NL25 and piss money away at NL100 it seems. It is a horrible loop I am in.
Poker wise, I probably have pulled off about 8k from online to real world.
I am also up about $4k at B&M this year over about 200 hours.

4. A few examples of good strategy posts you have made.
I suck at this game and therefore have not made any good strat posts yet.

5. A little about yourself.
I'm 31, Living in Las Vegas and am going to start playing a ton of live poker once April rolls around.
I have been playing online for a few years now and I have used it to make regular withdraws to buy my toys (PS3, Wii, parents bathroom remodel, etc).
I mainly play cash games, but play some SNG's once in a while and dabble in MTT's where I am trying to get better and more consistant as well. I have had a few big (for me) MTT scores. I won a $3r party tourney, 4th in a Stars 11r, and FT'd a couple others.

I am a low stakes donk who is bad at poker but looking to improve. I work a full time retail job and try to put in about 40-60 hours of poker on top of that per month.