View Single Post
Old 10-10-2007, 04:14 PM

Default Re: Party + Pacific do not play nice together...

[ QUOTE ]
Anyone else noticed the following? When I have both Party and Pacific open at the same time, everything works alright SOMEtimes for a few minutes (and other times I get this error right away), but then out of the blue, I'll get an error box on the Party table that says:

"The Party Poker application has encountered an error and needs to close"

Now, that in itself isn't a problem because even though the error box says that Party needs to close, I can just click "OK", and the client remains open seemingly without any problems.

What happens next, though, IS the problem. Immediately after that error box pops up on the Party tables, the graphics on all of the Pacific tables that I have open go haywire -- All of the nameplates get this black border around them, as do all of the cards dealt (both my cards, and the cards on the board) so that they're impossible to read -- they're just a mix of black patches, which obscure most of them, and make them illegible <...>

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes, it's the same for me on absolute, but there are some differences, e.g. when all of the nameplates get black border then for me the opposite happens - I actually start to see some of my opponents hole cards.