View Single Post
Old 11-21-2007, 05:41 PM

Default Re: NHL Sports Betting

[ QUOTE ]
No, we're not looking to post our picks for a fee. I'm trying to distinguish which statistics continuously yield a correct result (obviously will be a multitude of statistics). Being a former NCAA Division I athlete, I truly believe a solid defense can be the determining factor (for example, USC vs. Texas, 2006 Rose Bowl or Boston Bruins vs Toronto in their last two games). Thus I like looking at the defense injury reports and goalie statistics.

Again, just a part of what we're looking at. We'll define more in the future if we feel it warrants. Please feel free to state, with some reasoning, why you disagree with a pick or who you pick.

Today's picks will come much later, we had a long night at the office and I didn't get to sleep until 5:30am. I haven't looked passed the morning lines.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'll stop nitting after this, but I just don't understand the point of this thread. If you're trying a new system to pick games, then why not just do it on your own? Why post on here? I don't get it.

If the mods allowed anyone to register a new account and start posting their picks here, this forum would turn to [censored].

Edit: Nevermind, I see it's already happening.
New 2+2er posting picks.