View Single Post
Old 10-09-2007, 05:06 PM

Default Re: PokerFink\'s 2007 NFC Rankings (Week 5)

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Your QB who has been a god the first four weeks has a terrible game and they come back and win it with an amazing fourth quarter and some crazy plays.

[/ QUOTE ]

Umm, except that Romo went 11-14 and a TD in the last 3 minutes of the game and two of those incomp. were TO's drops. The amazing fourth quarter and crazy plays weren't the defense winning the game--though the defense really did play outstanding last night (3 offensive points given up) considering what field position they were constantly in w/ all the turnovers and were a huge reason they won. I don't think the Bears scored an offensive TD in that game did they? The Cowboys didn't score a defensive TD last night so these games were much different.

[/ QUOTE ]

I meant it more in attitude. They are two differently built teams. It's a wake up call when you get out of a game like that with a win. Your not invincible. I'm sure that whole team felt pretty bulletproof coming into that game.

While I know your very defense of the Grossman=Romo thing that is not where I'm going with it. Also I'm pretty sure you would take 13-3 and a trip to the Super Bowl right? That's what I meant. That you may not see too many more blowouts from the Cowboys the rest of the year, but they really look like they are the best team in the NFC. It's just going to be how they handle the critics if they put up another one or two games like this.