View Single Post
Old 05-08-2007, 09:32 PM

Default Re: NL 100, KK can\'t let flush draw can\'t give too much implied odds

[ QUOTE ]
shpanko he posted it with the question of what to do on the turn if villan shows any aggression. I think this is a very tough spot that we encounter alot and it really depends on reads on our opponent. I usually fold these turns vs unknown aggression as a standard.

[/ QUOTE ]

Him calling the flop is also why I shoved. Here's the rest of the hand history. Just wanted to know how bad/marginal/good my shove was. After reading replies, I think it was marginal and i feel fine about it.

Full Tilt Poker - No Limit Hold'em Cash Game - $0.50/$1 Blinds - 6 Players - (LegoPoker HH Converter)

SB: $103.10
BB: $100
<font color="black">Hero (UTG): $155.75</font>
MP: $38.80
CO: $166.60
BTN: $178.65

<font color="black">Preflop:</font> Hero is dealt K[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] K[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] (6 Players)
<font color="red">Hero raises to $3.50</font>, MP calls $3.50, CO calls $3.50, 3 folds

<font color="black">Flop:</font> ($12) Q[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] 6[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] 2[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] (3 Players)
<font color="red">Hero bets $9</font>, MP folds, CO calls $9

<font color="black">Turn:</font> ($30) 4[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] (2 Players)
<font color="red">Hero bets $20</font>, <font color="red">CO raises to $60</font>, <font color="red">Hero raises all-in to $143.25</font>, CO calls $83.25

<font color="black">River:</font> ($316.50) 2[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] (2 Players - 1 All-In)

Pot Size: $316.50 ($3 Rake)

CO had 6[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] 6[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] (a full house, Sixes full of Twos) and WON (+$157.75)
Hero had K[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] K[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] (two pair, Kings and Twos) and LOST (-$155.75)