View Single Post
Old 11-13-2007, 09:51 PM

Default Talk me out of this

So for the last two and a half months I've been playing 25NL under rolled.

September 1st I moved up to 25NL. At that time my roll was $250.00. I knew I was under rolled, but I had been running so well at 10NL I felt like I could give 25NL a shot. I promised myself that if I lost too much I'd drop back down to 10NL.

Well, by the end of the month I had lost some, but I decided it wasn't "too much" and I kept playing. For nearly all of October my results were sideways, neither trending up or down. Finally, toward the end of the month, I started winning again at a decent clip. Earlier this week my BR hit $500.00.

I know, right now you're all yelling "BBV!!" at your monitors, but I can't hear you over the sound of how awesome I am. Anyway, this is the part I want help with:

Most of you are familar with Cardrunners. They allow Stars players to pre-pay 6 months of their service via user to user cash transfer. And if you pay this way rather than by the month with a credit card, they are hard and fast about getting 6 months up front.

Six months subscription plus the sign up fee is $250.00. Half of my total BR.

I had decided months ago that when my BR hit $500.00 I was going to withdraw half and buy Cardrunners. Sure, I'll be under rolled, but I was under rolled when I moved to 25NL, and other than an initial down swing I'm beating that level.

I figure Caby & the Boys can only help my game.

I'm just wondering if any of you guys think this might be a bad idea?