View Single Post
Old 04-17-2007, 05:41 PM

Default NLHE - Opponent Moves All-In Every Hand...

The other day I sat down to play a $200 Headsup SNG on Full Tilt Poker. To my dislike, my opponent moved ALL IN every hand (there is no way to break off a game if your opponent is a lunatic). I want to ask you what you would do in this situation after I give out some important information. I want your opinion both about this situation (SNG) as well as a headsup FTP cash game...

Important info: (please correct me if im wrong)

1) In a SNG @ Full Tilt, you are given 3000 chips. Blinds begin at 15/30 and make their way up.

2) In a cash game at full tilt, you can only bring 100 times the BB to the game.

So what do you do in HEADSUP play? What cards do you call an all-in with?

Alot of people have said to wait for pocket aces. However, given the starting chip counts and blinds wouldnt this be a losing strategy. On both games you are likely to blind out before you get AA.

That game on Full Tilt ended in me calling with AK suited and losing to small cards. Really wasnt cool but I suppose it taught me something about the game. I suppose the best way to tackle this type game is to avoid it. Even Aces can lose if you happen to pick them up...

Any input?